A LITTLE BACKSTORY ...
Hi, my name is Al Juarez and I am a Tarot Card Reader. ("HI AL!" ~ I just love support groups)
First, let me say I love reading tarot cards! I have been working with and studying tarot for nearly 20 years. During that time frame I've been blessed to meet, help and work with some of the best people I've ever met.
I offer private sessions; in person, on the phone or video chat; as well as tarot parties for companies and private homes. Check out the Contact page to book a tarot reading or party. Read the Blog for my tarot events and card of the day videos. What people are saying about my work is here: Testimonials
So, why tarot cards? Ever since childhood I felt I was an insightful person but never really understood how or why. I thought everybody was just like me and they were but only to a certain degree. Then, I met Theresa, she read my tarot cards and it blew me away! I told her I wanted to learn to read tarot and she said she was gonna start teaching classes. Hell Yeah, Sign Me Up! It was right then that tarot struck a huge chord with me; because tarot allowed me to take a really good look at myself (as well as sharpen my psychic vibes) and see the points in my life where I could make significant changes to make it better. Sometimes it was scary, sometimes it was funny, sometimes it even made me mad; but it always made me feel like I could change anything I wanted. I have tarot to thank for that.
What does this mean to you? I am here to help you do the same thing. With tarot we can take a look at your life to help you appreciate the good things, correct the bad things and completely change the ugly things. Of course, all of this is up to you. Tarot can only take you so far; ultimately, you are in control of your life and which direction it goes but a good tarot reading can give you very useful information to help you along the way. That's what I am offering to you, a good tarot reading.
So, are you ready? Good, then go to the Contact page to book your tarot reading today!
Thank You for Your Support,
HOW IT ALL WORKS ...
How I read tarot ..... It's very simple; have fun, be helpful and above all be practical. Keeping this in mind, here are a few tips for getting the most out of any reading:
- Write down what you want to cover. That way you don't forget any important questions.
- Try to be open minded.
- Take notes or tape your sessions. That way you don't forget what was said.
- Participate. I read cards - not minds. NO ONE can know absolutely everything. That power belongs to GOD.
Basically the way it works is you shuffle the cards and concentrate on what it is you want to know. After you have cut the cards into 3 piles and put them back together, you can ask your question. That's all there is to it.
AL'S TAROT OFFICE POLICIES:
- We respect your privacy and safety. All tarot sessions are held in the highest confidence; if extreme circumstance requires proper authorities, we will do what we can to help you.
- All appointments must be made in advance; we can schedule your reading for just about any day or time you may need but we do not offer same day tarot readings.
- Unfortunately, a no call no show will result in being denied future appointments. We know life happens, things come up; but please call so we can reschedule your reading.
- Please be on time for your appointment. Whether we meet in person or on the phone, being late will cut into your tarot time.
- I hold my time and my space valuable; so for new clients I prefer we meet in public (library, coffee shops, bookstores, etc.) until we become comfortable enough to meet in my office.
- All Sales, Promotions or Public Outtings are standalone items and will not be combined with any other offers.
- All Sessions with AL'S TAROT Are For Informational Purposes Only.